USB Keyboard not worked on current (r251681)

Konstantin Belousov kostikbel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 05:29:47 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41:28PM +0300, Sergey V. Dyatko wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:36:56 +0200
> Hans Petter Selasky <hps at bitfrost.no> wrote:
>
> > See this thread and solution "Supermicro 6027R-N3RF+head, usb trouble"
> >
> It was 'fixed' by r251282, but I see r251681 on subject :)
> added kib@ to Cc

It was not 'fixed', I reacted on something which was wrong on its own,
and which was accidentally reported to somehow cover/fix the USB issue.

You have to trace does the real cause of the USB failure, in particular,
to find the place where USB_ERR_NOMEM comes from. But, the error from
the usbd_ctrl_transfer_setup: 'could not setup default USB transfer'
comes before ENOMEM and its cause is lost in the USB code.