Memstick Images not working (mountroot prompt)

miguelmclara at gmail.com miguelmclara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:42:11 UTC 2013

Sadly it doesn't... Just two ports in the back and in the same controller.

Its an Intel Panter Point controller, but I'll add that info to the PR as soon has my girlfriend get out of farmville and let's me use her laptop xD

Note: I also tried "sysctl hw.xhci.xhci_port_route=-1" and =1 has I wasn't sure what would be correct but none of those helped!

Thanks
Enviado a partir do meu smartphone BlackBerry® www.blackberry.com