panic bus_dma

Konstantin Belousov kostikbel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:01:49 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 07:41:18PM -0600, cpet wrote:
> Seems like my issue was imposed by commit 246713
>
> tested using 246712 boots
> tested using 246713 panics
>
> keeping all the current debug stuff made the system keep going but
> reset the 3ware
> removing all the debug info made the system instantly panic with latest
> rev 247203
>

> panic: _bus_dmama_load_ccb Unsupported Func Code 0 rev 246713

I am very sorry that I did not develop my mentiferous abilities far enough
in time of your report arrival, so we unfortunately need to resort to some
burdensome methods of properly reporting an issue.

Specify the exact driver you use, preferrably demonstrating the fragment
of the verbose dmesg related to the controller attachment.

Show exact printout on the console at the time of panic. The grep of
the kernel sources for 'Unsupported Func Code' finds nothing. This is
probably panic("_bus_dmamap_load_ccb: Unsupported func code %d") in
the _bus_dmamap_load_ccb().

Show the backtrace from ddb and kgdb for the panic.