r245741 (clang as cc) can not build binaries for GEODE processor

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 22 19:52:09 UTC 2013

Hello, Dimitry.
You wrote 22 февраля 2013 г., 20:14:50:

DA> Maybe samba, or any of its dependencies, attempts to be "smart", and
DA> enables some custom CPU optimizations?
  I've rebuild everything (build system, ports & image) from r247144
(for system sources), and now EVERY port crashes with SIGILL.
  I have gdb, but it shows nonsense like this on crash:

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
[Switching to Thread 28c03080 (LWP 100079/mpd5)]
0x0804c899 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0804c899 in ?? ()
#1  0xbfbfdbe0 in ?? ()
#2  0xbfbfdbfc in ?? ()
#3  0x00000000 in ?? ()
(gdb)

 Note addresses like 0xbfbfdbfc, I don't belive, that it is true
address.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>