FreeBSD Testing Facility

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:50:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Matthew Jacob <mjacob at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On 2/21/2013 7:32 AM, Alexander Yerenkow wrote:
>
>> There just need to be a person dedicated to this, which is lacking now.
>>

>>  That is correct insofar as it goes. That's why we're not all terribly
> interested in suggestions about what *could* be done- just what somebody is
> doing.

Please do not assume that ideas are not important .

A question asked about "Why soap film is becoming colored when lighted ?"
generated
"Quantum mechanics"  to supply a reasonable answer .

After generating an applicable plan , it may be that there exist people to
implement it .

I am reading messages that people are asking for project ideas .

It may be that some will be interested in some a project if it is defined
very well .

Without a plan , what can be done and how , and who will handled it ?

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk