7+ days of dogfood

Erik Cederstrand erik at cederstrand.dk
Sun Feb 10 15:02:48 UTC 2013

Den 10/02/2013 kl. 02.30 skrev Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com>:

> I am on dog food since last May/June. How should I phrase it? Every can
> tastes different. Most cans have a perfect taste but some cans are
> really off.

And as long as there is no automatic can taster doing quality assurance of the produced cans, then foul cans will go unnoticed until a dog pukes all over the carpet :-)

For this to change, we really need to catch up on years of neglect in e.g. src/tools/regression/. I really applaud the people doing the thankless job of changing this.

Erik