[head tinderbox] failure on arm/arm

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Fri Nov 9 21:20:26 UTC 2012

On 9 November 2012 07:34, Doug Brewer <brewer.doug at gmail.com> wrote:
> No offence, but how many times did you break the build? Could you please
> compile your code before committing next time? Thanks a lot!

I'm implementing a cut-down version of make universe on my development laptop.

It unfortunately is slightly too small to run make universe at the
moment; I do a lot of development on netbooks with small amounts of
RAM and disk.

My cut-down version is likely going to be "oh, and cross build a test
MIPS kernel or two that doesn't actually set ATH_DEBUG* options by
default".

So I'm sorry about this; it'll get resolved soon.

Adrian