9.1-RC3 feels okay :-)

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Thu Nov 8 13:29:38 UTC 2012

I was using xorg from package so it is default configuration, which is
built with Hal support because it can make use of it I guess...

The more important thing is that Xorg starts without autodetecting input
devices by default.

Maybe this is caused by Hal support being compiled in. This might implict
using Hal for devices detection and disabling detection by Xorg. Xorg
detection can be enforced by disabling empty input in that case.

Disabling empty input shloud be a default for Xorg IMO...

Best regards :-)
Tomek