Updating the tuning man page

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Tue Mar 27 03:55:35 UTC 2012

As some of you may know there is/was an effort to rewrite the tuning
man page at http://wiki.freebsd.org/SystemTuning . At the moment it
seems to have a lot of content with questions and unconfirmed data.
Any effort spent on improving the page would go a long way to
improving the documentation. If we could get this wiki page (editable
by anyone) into a decent shape I'd be happy to turn it into a mdoc
patch and commit it. Feel free to just remove old information and
replace it with modern content. There is no need to mark up your
specific changes - I'll deal with that when I write up the patch.

Feel free to email me with any questions.
--
Eitan Adler