ACPI refcount increasing

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Mar 26 05:42:32 UTC 2012

I tried -current as of approx one day ago and was greeted with a
kernel printf flooding the screen with something about a ACPI(?)
mutex(?) refcount increasing.

I were unable to divine any identifying info from the messages
because the screen scrolled too fast and the message was longer
than the width of the screen.

I were unable to get a core-dump and had to reset the laptop
(Lenovo T400s)