flowtable usable or not

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 3 20:57:52 UTC 2012

On 03/02/2012 16:05, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Try breaking that cycle.

... one of the things I've been asking for years. :)

Julian's right though, I think PC-BSD will help, but I still think that
committers should run -current. I've asked privately for our committers
to go back to -current and then have some dedicated development time
where we work together to fix the problems that *we* find in order to
make the project more desktop-friendly overall. I was (figuratively)
laughed out of the room.

Doug