Updating /usr/src/sys to CURRENT

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:37:39 UTC 2012

2012/3/2 marco <marco+freebsd-current at lordsith.net>:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2012 at 01:25:15PM -0600, you (Ismael Farf??n) sent the following to [freebsd-current] :
>>
>> Also, I just found this, I don't know if there is a better way of
>> updating src/sys
>> http://www.rhyous.com/2009/12/25/how-to-download-freebsd-current-or-freebsd-stable-using-svn/
>
> I would definitely suggest using svn(1).
> Being able to report the actual checked out revision when posting ones problem(s) to this list is more acurate then stating "my machine is built from source csup about 2 hours ago".

I tried to checkout with svn, but for some reason my laptop shuts down
at some point during the process (tried a few times), so I'm using
this git project instead.
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-head

I'm already compiling stuff.

Regards
Ismael

> --
> Sincerely,
> marco
>
> Proud recurring donor of the FreeBSD Foundation
> You can have any color you want, as long as it is black!

Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does
not concern myself alone.