[HEADSUP][CFT] pkgng beta1 is out

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 31 02:27:28 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 31 January 2012 00:52:25 Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Monday 30 January 2012 23:34:59 Yuri Pankov wrote:
> > The patch seems to have typos in it (usr_pkgng):
> > https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch#L514
> > https://github.com/pkgng/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch#L528
>
> Please, take the patch from here:
> https://github.com/xzhavilla/pkgng/blob/master/ports/portmaster.patch
>
> It should be pulled into the main repository soon.

Just a quick note to say that I pushed some updates (now it works with
portmaster 3.11 *only*) which have yet to be checked by pkgng masters, so,
unless you want to test the new version, please get it from here:
https://github.com/xzhavilla/pkgng/blob/64ec7f352964b186b08aaa6b480afce8da625cb4/ports/portmaster.patch
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Heisenberg may have slept here.