couldn't log on to my -CURRENT machine after upgrade to latest PAM

Don Lewis truckman at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 10 23:11:44 UTC 2012

On 10 Jan, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> If at any point in this conversation I seemed to make _no sense at all_,
> it was because I conflated it with a completely different OpenPAM issue
> (error reporting in openpam_dynamic.c) which has been on my mind lately.
> Sorry about that.  I will attempt to address both issues in the next
> release, which I intend to roll in February.

Yeah, I didn't see where the change in question would affect error
handling, but I think my first patch suggestion would ignore errors.  I
thought you were commenting on that in your followup messsage.