bsdinstall kbdmap

Edwin L. Culp W. edwinlculp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:27:06 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Jakub Lach <jakub_lach at mailplus.pl> wrote:
> Is vidfont invoked during installation at all?
>

> --

Last night I suped, built and installed a new world with all the
trimmings and then updated ports with portmaster -a.  I saw that hal
was updated.  When I ran startx I was supprised that my keymap value
was ignored.  I now have an english keyboard only in X but my consoles
work correctly and work in Spanish as configured in rc.conf.  That
really has me confused.  Yestarday, all was well.  My guess is that
something changed in the last 36 hours that caused the change but I
haven't be able to make heads or tails of it.

Any suggestions appreciated,

ed