HEADS UP: ports/ and 10.0-CURRENT

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 05:15:48 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Garrett Cooper <yanegomi at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not the FreeBSD dev's fault. Unfortunately the autotools folks
> were microoptimizing and didn't consider that the future would come
> sooner than it actually did.

Garrett,

First, I'm not complaining or criticizing any of the developers and I
am very grateful to
aDe for maintaining them as I get a headache every time I start looking at them.

I am baffled in my attempts to parse "didn't consider that the future
would come sooner
than it actually did". Is that what you really meant, because it's
self-contradictory? Or
am I just confused.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer - Retired
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com