which "include" being used?

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:42:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 11:20 AM, paradox <ddkprog at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why build the world uses /usr/include ?
> why not use "include" from the /obj/...include ?
>
> issue to "build world" with loss of multiple files at /usr/include/

Did your make "build world" or "buildworld"? It should be all one word
and it does use
the header files in /usr/obj/... or /usr/src/... At least for me, it
does. Failing to do so
would break a lot of things.

You should also look at the magic done by the .mk files. This does
make some of the
header files look like they were pulled from /usr/includes because of
the things the .mk
files do to your environment.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer - Retired
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com