cvsup broken on amd64?

Richard Kuhns rjk at wintek.com
Fri Sep 9 12:43:25 UTC 2011

On 09/09/11 01:33, Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> Mike Tancsa<mike at sentex.net>  wrote:
>
>> Just curious as to why you need cvsup and not instead use csup that is
>> in the base ?
>
> I got used to it in the past 12 years? But this is not realy the question.
> If it is "BROKEN" it should be marked as BROKEN or there should be a
> statement that it will not work with FreeBSD 9 on at least amd64 or we
> will have other users complaining about the same at least when
> 9.0 RELEASE is out - right?

I'm also using cvsup again, due to a problem I had with csup back in February
2011 <http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-stable@freebsd.org/msg114813.html> .

I didn't open a PR; I was under some time pressure and cvsup worked.

	- Richard
--
Richard Kuhns <rjk at wintek.com>     My Desk:          765-269-8541
Wintek Corporation                 Internet Support: 765-269-8503