Heads up: New C++ stack

Niclas Zeising niclas.zeising at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:09:25 UTC 2011

On 2011-11-26 21:59, David Chisnall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just imported libc++[1] and libcxxrt[2] to head.  libc++ is UUIC licensed, libcxxrt is 2-clause BSDL.  The former implements the C++ standard template library, and provides all of the programmer-visible parts.  The latter provides an implementation of the ARM and Itanium ABI specifications providing the dynamic parts of the language (RTTI, exceptions, and so on).

[SNIP description of libc++, libcxxrt and instructions on how it's used]

This is great news! Thank you very much for undertaking this work.  Just
a question, is there a wiki page with these instructions, or a wiki page
related to this work where these instructions can be added?  If they're
not on the wiki, I can do the work of getting them there, just point to
where they're best suited.
Thank you once more!
Regards!
--