request: merging if_ath_tx branch to HEAD

Adrian Chadd adrian at
Tue Nov 1 00:22:35 UTC 2011

On 31 October 2011 14:52, Doug Barton <dougb at> wrote:

>> The code is a bit messy and it's still a work in progress but I'd
>> rather tidy it up in -HEAD. Otherwise I'm stuck in the unfortunate
>> situation of having to keep merging between the if_ath_tx branch and
>> -HEAD.
> Is this work that is planned to be migrated to 9.0-RELEASE? If not,
> shouldn't it wait till after the release?

Well, it depends on how long 9.0-RELEASE is going to take. If it's
going to take days, then sure I can wait. But if it's going to take
weeks, I'll likely _have_ the rest of the if_ath_tx missing pieces
done and ready for merge into 9.0.

In any case, I do want to merge the ath 11n stuff into -9, so even if
it's not done by 9.0, it'll be done shortly after.


More information about the freebsd-current mailing list