[CFR]RT305xF support, w/o attachment

Etienne Robillard erob at gthcfoundation.org
Tue Mar 22 10:46:13 UTC 2011

as far my knowledge goes, radiation from multi-frequency subcarriers in
a multi-path
system such as a wireless network (802.11 a/g/n) or a "microwave oven"
is something
you definitely want to avoid sitting in while hacking FreeBSD...

https://gthc.org/wiki/Advisories/OFDM_20110315

I may have done technical errors but i do not drink in the morning!! :)