Trying to install current from a memory stick and then a DVD and got a new and strange installer.

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 25 07:57:33 UTC 2011

on 25/07/2011 07:47 Warren Block said the following:
> 2.  The options don't always really apply.  Create when ad0 is highlighted leads
> the user to think they can create a new device, like ad1.  But it will really
> create another partition.  Delete on ad0 deletes all the partitions, not ad0.
> No warning, either.

Are you sure about this one?
I have never expected that any installer would be able to create or delete
hardware (a hard disk) in my computer.

--
Andriy Gapon