jailing MYSQL error [SOLVED]

dsc fbsd.current dsc.fbsd.current at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:21:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

SOLVED ! But the problem was in another place.

Host world and kernel were build with src r215329 (patched with
head-v28-v2.patch from Martin Matuska), but ezjail buildworld was made using
more recent sources with no patch (in fact I was trying to apply the same
patch to more recent sources, but it doesn't work ... but that's another
issue).
Mysql seems to have problems in this case (kernel and world based on
different versions of src). But other stuff work just fine.

So, first I've made a jail (standard steps from the handbook) using the same
src r215329 (patched for zfs v28). Mysql works fine under this jail.

After this step, I've updated the ezjail basejail (ezjail-admin update -i).
Now, Mysql works just fine under ezjail too.

Thanks for your time and help.

Regards,
Lulu