About "panic: bufwrite: buffer is not busy???"

Andrey Smagin samspeed at mail.ru
Sun Feb 20 14:33:56 UTC 2011

On week -current I have same problem, my box paniced every 2-15 min. I resolve problem by next steps - unplug network connectors from 2 intel em (82574L) cards. I think last time that mpd5 related panic, but mpd5 work with another re interface interated on MB. I think it may be em related panic, or em+mpd5.