http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 04:23:17 UTC 2011

30.08.2011 12:23, Sergey Kandaurov wrote:
> [Taking random email.]
>
> I think we could merge the $subj web page with this one (which is
> more actual, as of 7.0): http://www.freebsd.org/features.html

The pages serve different purposes. There's no point in elaborating
about feature X if feature X support doesn't differ from other OS
implementation. And we should focus on major differences, not just any
other feature.

Despite we are a company of enthusiasts most enthusiasts once in a
lifetime come to the problem of explaining why this OS is better than
other or why we shouldn't count on FreeBSD yet.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.