Packages for FreeBSD 9.0 CURRENT on PowerPC

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 02:19:34 UTC 2011

http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-powerpc-9-0-current-updated-packages/downloads/list?can=2&q=&colspec=Filename%20Summary%20Uploaded%20ReleaseDate%20Size%20DownloadCount&sort=filename&num=100&start=0

One reason I have the packages up is due to the fact bthat there are none
for the PowerPC/POWER architectures. The other reason is because some people
have machines that cannot readily build packages without doing the
"load-store choke".

The packages are clean.
They were made as a general desktop environment. If any are missing, let me
know; and, I will be quick- unless something happens with real life- to make
the packages.

The only thing to do if anyone wants to make the packages a part of the
FreeBSD download repositories is copy them over to repository # blah.