FreeBSD 9 Vimage and PF ?

Gijs Peskens gpeskens85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:10:40 UTC 2011

of course I know that Vimage is still very much experimental and still very
much unfinished as well, but I would like to use it to try and set up a box
where everything is seggregated into jails as much as possible, compiling
the kernel with vimage support works like a charm and the system even boots
up. But as soon as the PF module (for the jail host a absolute requirement)
is loaded the system deadlocks. Are there any work arounds or patches in
order to get it working and at least support PF in the jail host ? I looked
around a lot and googled around a lot and found some patches (wich don't
work for me unfortunately :/ ) But nothing really recent ?

Gijs