wpi not working on today's current (r208626)

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 28 20:18:25 UTC 2010

I am trying to update -current in order to try kib's patch for the
nvidia driver, and the wpi driver won't establish a connection. I'm
using r207134 right now without any problems, but that's a long time
back to try and do a binary search.

I don't see any changes to wpi or wpa_supplicant between then and now,
anyone have an idea of where to look? My WAP is using WPA2 with AES if
that's any help.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads