Recent sys/vm/ changes and nvidia-driver

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Mon May 10 03:18:33 UTC 2010

On 5/10/10, Brandon Gooch <jamesbrandongooch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a final "target state" regarding the work and/or a time-frame
> for completion? Perhaps a "heads-up" e-mail to the freebsd-current
> mailing list when the first round of commits have settled in? I'm
> wondering, due to the Nvidia issue stated in this thread, as well as
> panics I'm seeing using VirtualBox on my computer running HEAD.

Kip, could you please add an entry for the __FreeBSD_version 900011 to
 the Porter's
Handbook table in doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.sgml
, as documented in src/sys/sys/param.h, if no one else beats you to
it?  In addition to alerting porters to the VM changes, it will remind
them that we've also had a version bump after the import of OpenSSL
0.9.8n.

Regards,
                  b.