CALL for TEST [HOSTAP] run(4) ralink usb wireless

Ganbold ganbold at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:32:23 UTC 2010

PseudoCylon wrote:
> [...]

Thank you again for your support, works fine here with
INVARIANTS/WITNESS enabled kernel :)
Now I need to find out the reason where sometimes adsl modem hangs when
wifi client connects to internet through this routerstation pro board.

thanks a lot,

Ganbold

--
The difference between a good haircut and a bad one is seven days.