Ports doesnt respect fetch environment settings

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at des.no
Wed Jun 30 18:46:28 UTC 2010

Tom Evans <tevans.uk at googlemail.com> writes:
> Sorry to bump this again. I've diluted this issue down to the core
> points and raised as a pr - can someone take a look, see if my
> solution is correct and commit if appropriate?

Sorry, fell through the cracks.  Your analysis is correct, but I'm not
100% sure about the patch.  Can you verify that your change does not
introduce the possibility of an infinite loop in edge cases?  I don't
*think* it does, but like I said, I'm not 100% sure and I don't have
time to reacquaint myself with the code right now, especially not that
particularly nasty part of it :)

DES
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no