r209240 ia64 -> buildworld -> undefined reference to `lzma_physmem'

Anton Shterenlikht mexas at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 29 10:41:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:03:39PM +0200, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Anton Shterenlikht <mexas at bristol.ac.uk> writes:
> > # make buildenv
> > Entering world for ia64:ia64
> > # env
> > LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
>
> where does this come from?  Your .bashrc or something?

I've this set in $HOME/.tcsh. I don't remember why now.
I probably fucked up..

However, I've got this set on 3 ia64 boxes.
On two of them I don't have this lzma problem.

mech-as28# uname -srm
FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT ia64
mech-as28# setenv | grep LIB
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
mech-as28#

mech-as221# uname -srm
FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT ia64
mech-as221# setenv | grep LIB
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
mech-as221#

mech-cluster241# uname -srm
FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT ia64
mech-cluster241# setenv |grep LIB
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
mech-cluster241#

I'm going to repeat buildworld on all 3 boxes
now, just to be sure that it still works on
the other two boxes.

> % make buildenv
> % unset LIBRARY_PATH

I'll then repeat buildworld with LIBRARY_PATH unset.

many thanks for your help
anton

--
Anton Shterenlikht