nvidia-driver 195.22 use horribly broken on amd64 between r206173 and

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jun 14 01:38:03 UTC 2010

On 06/01/10 08:26, John Baldwin wrote:

> I've asked the driver author if the calls to vm_page_wire() and
> vm_page_unwire() can simply be removed but have not heard back yet.

Is there any news on this? I have updated to the latest current so I'm
running the nv driver now, but I'd like to get the nvidia driver running
again.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads