Running all regression tests

Erik Cederstrand erik at cederstrand.dk
Thu Jun 3 10:05:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like to run the regression tests in src/tools/regression on a regular basis. What's the official way to do this? Is there some way I can run them all in one go?

It seems it's necessary to enter every single subdirectory and execute any Makefiles located there before running 'prove -r'. Some of the tests don't contain .t files, so I assume they can't be run using 'prove'?

Also, I'd like to filter out the tests that don't apply on my system, e.g. zfs tests.

Thanks,
Erik