Problem with ZFS version 15

Andrey V. Elsukov bu7cher at yandex.ru
Tue Jul 20 10:48:15 UTC 2010

On 20.07.2010 13:51, Michael Gusek wrote:
> [...]

It is very strange why this command broke your GPT.
Actually incorrect PMBR can prevent probes for GEOM_PART_GPT.

>> I don't have such a backup, only the whole disk for now. Everything
>> else what can i do ? What if i initialize the gpt header: "gpart
>> create -s GPT ad0" ? Do i lost my data ?

GPT headers and tables will be initialized. After that you should
add all partitions with exactly same offsets and sizes. In this case
your data will not be touched.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov