Latest intr problems

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Sat Aug 21 09:35:20 UTC 2010

on 21/08/2010 10:33 Doug Barton said the following:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2010, Andriy Gapon wrote:
>
>>> I think that for such amount of data it is better to use links
>>> (perhaps a
>>> service like pastebin) rather than inlining it.
>
> No problem:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/intr-out.txt

Thanks a lot!
Can you try, for the sake of experiment, to reproduce the problem with
hw.acpi.cpu.cx_lowest=C1 ?
I feel like you might be having a problem with clocks...

BTW, if you run procstat -k 11 a few times during the condition, does TID 100006
typically have or not have "lock_mtx softclock" substring in its stack?

--
Andriy Gapon