[patch] big whitespace cleanup in sys/kern/*

Jamie Gritton jamie at FreeBSD.org
Tue Aug 3 18:13:00 UTC 2010

On 08/03/10 03:34, pluknet wrote:
> I looked into sys/kern/* files to fix a bunch of common w/s style issues (221):
> - leading space before label;
> - leading space(s) before<tab>;
> - space(s) instead of<tab>(s);
> - space(s) in blank like.
>
> I tried to be conservative and didn't touch semi-contrib files and
> those with its own style.
> Here is a diff I'd like someone look into and check in if there will
> no objections.

I always understood that is was a style error *not* to have at least
some whitespace before a label, that only top-level objects should be
pushed all the way to the left column. Style(9) appears to be silent on
this issue.

- Jamie