ZFS behavior when device disappears

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:21:01 UTC 2010

Hi Pawel,

I totally understand the time commitment. I know several of the
primary ZFS committers on OpenSolaris, and realize that it's easier
for them because they're paid by Sun to work on it. Thank you very
much for your effort on making it work inside of FreeBSD. It's giving
all of us that made the jump to OpenSolaris a life raft.

To be honest the two things that are critical to our company on
OpenSolaris are ZFS and Zones.

-J