Trivial PR, fix shutdown of rc services started with onestart

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Mon Apr 12 16:45:57 UTC 2010

John Baldwin wrote:
> On Monday 12 April 2010 11:17:16 am Dominic Fandrey wrote:
>> On 12/04/2010 16:53, John Baldwin wrote:

[...]

>> Considering that they are the responsible party, do they not
>> get notified by GNATS whenever I submit a follow-up to the PR?
>
> Ah, in that case they probably do.  Still, if they don't reply to the PR e-
> mail that list does seem to respond quickly to direct e-mails in my
> experience. :)

I have bad experiences with freebsd-rc mailing list - no responses to my
direct e-mails and no responses for PRs (PR sent more than year ago,
direct e-mails 3 month ago without any reaction).
I don't know who is responsible person for rc system and related PRs,
but it seems there is not enough man power to check/take/commit/or close
PRs related to rc.

Miroslav Lachman