USB2, mouse and X

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Thu Mar 19 01:23:02 PDT 2009

Hi Mattia,

I see that your keyboard is connected through a High-Speed HUB.

1) Has your setup ever worked with the USB2 stack? It's strange that there is
only one interrupt on the EHCI. And when was the kernel built?

2) When you run "usbconfig" you will see some lines with "pwr=SAVE". Maybe
there is a bug that will disable the wrong ports at power save.

3) Can you try other ports or connect another High Speed HUB in between?

usbconfig -u 6 -a 2 power_on

--HPS

ugen6.2: <Standard Microsystems> at usbus6
uhub7: <Standard Microsystems product 0x2514, class 9/0, rev 2.00/0.00,
addr 2> on usbus6
ugen6.3: <CHICONY> at usbus6
ukbd0: <CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard, class 0/0, rev 1.10/3.00, addr 3>
on usbus6
kbd2 at ukbd0
ugen6.4: <Logitech> at usbus6
ums0: <Logitech USB Optical Mouse, class 0/0, rev 2.00/43.01, addr 4> on
usbus6
ums0: 3 buttons and [XYZ] coordinates