Is iwn drivers working on Current ?

Olivier Cochard-Labbé olivier at freenas.org
Fri Mar 13 14:16:42 PDT 2009

Hi David,

> Questions to help see if you are seeing the same problem:
>
> 1)  Do you have ipv6_enabled="yes" in rc.conf ?

Yes, if I comment this line and reboot, my new error messages are still:

iwn0: error, INTR=2000000<SW_ERROR> STATUS=0x0
iwn0: iwn_config: configure command failed, error 35
iwn0: iwn_init_locked: could not configure device, error 35
iwn0: iwn_config: configure command failed, error 35
iwn0: iwn_init_locked: could not configure device, error 35

> 2)  Report on the results of "ifconfig -l"

[root at d630]~#ifconfig -l
iwn0 bge0 fwip0 lo0 xl0 bridge0 wlan0

iwn0 is the first interface in my case too!

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=conf/132179

I've apply your patch (and re-enable IPv6 too), but no change..

> The real issue is likely a bug in the iwn driver.

Hi think so, because without IPv6 it still didn't works.

Regards,

Olivier