IGMPv3 hot interface detach panics?

Coleman Kane cokane at FreeBSD.org
Thu Mar 12 20:53:33 PDT 2009

FWIW I just started experiencing a panic that seems to happen in the
igmp code whenever I attempt to "dhclient wlan0"...

I'll try to get more info for ya tomorrow.

The short story is that I just reverted a patch I had made to remove
USB-NDIS stuff (because my adapter is PCI), since I saw that the
ndis_usb --> ndis_usb2 fix was committed.

I can safely use my system on the wired network (bge0) though, and
wpa_supplicant seems to work alright on the ndis card.