HEADS UP: IGMPv3/SSM: alpha code drop.

Wed Mar 4 01:55:43 PST 2009

Quoting Bruce Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net> (from Wed, 04 Mar 2009
01:47:58 +0000):

> Hi all,
>
> I am making patches available against 8-CURRENT to do IGMPv3 and
> Source Specific Multicast in the IP stack:
>    http://people.freebsd.org/~bms/stage/igmpv3/

Is this supposed to make multicast work in a jail? In the past I tried
some simple tests (e.g. mtest(8)), but I wasn't able to receive
anything in a jail (this test was triggered by the fact, that some
avahi-tools from the avahi port didn't showed an expected result).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Memory fault -- core...uh...um...core... Oh dammit, I forget!