I'm resigning as ATA maintainer with immediate effect.

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Sun Mar 1 07:36:02 PST 2009

At 09:46 AM 3/1/2009, Søren Schmidt wrote:
>Its been a mixed bag of marbles all these years of doing ATA, but I'm
>pretty certain I wont miss it :)

Hi Soren,
         Thanks for the great contributions over
the years!  The ata subsystem has always been a
very stable and functional part of FreeBSD for
me.  Apart for some bleeding edge hardware (and
broken hardware), I never had to worry about
issues related to ATA.  It all just worked, and
worked well thanks to your efforts.

         ---Mike