Has anyone been able to actually boot the AMD64 kernel after r194958?

Pegasus Mc Cleaft ken at mthelicon.com
Wed Jul 1 14:23:38 UTC 2009

Hi Current,

    I was wondering.. Has anyone actually been able to boot a kernel after r194958? On 2 different machine (simmilar archecture) the system will kernel-trap right after attemping to mount the ZFS filesystems. I dont know if it is ZFS related or not as I am not able to get a core. It complains that no dump device has been defined and then locks up...

    If there is a way that I can provide more information, please let me know how and I will post it.

Thanks again,
Peg