HEADSUP: arp-v2 has been committed

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Mon Jan 12 10:25:18 PST 2009

I have revived the RTF_LLINFO definition in route.h.
A new kernel option "COMPAT_ROUTE_FLAGS" is introduced, all
for providing binary compatibility for existing ports.
I could have made the RTF_LLINFO bit only applicable with _KERNEL.

Without rehashing the discussion we all had on this topic on
both -current@ and -net@ MLs last month, moving forward, all
arp-v2 affected ports should continue to be modified and updated
with the understanding the RTF_LLINFO, RTF_WASCLONED etc. flags are
obsolete. There are no support for the semantics of these
flag bits in the kernel, other than returning these bits to
userland for the existing ports.

Please sync-up to the following revision:

	SVN rev 187094 on 2009-01-12 11:24:32Z by qingli

Thanks,

-- Qing