patch to fix burncd bug

Alexander Best alexbestms at math.uni-muenster.de
Fri Jan 9 22:45:35 PST 2009

hmmm...that's odd because the only changes the patch makes deal with fixating
the cd. maybe you could try updating your sources to either 7-STABLE or
7.1-RELEASE, apply the patch and recompile your kernel. it might be a good
idea to also install a fresh version of burncd.

i just downloaded ata-queue.c and atapi-cd.c that shipped with 7.1-RELEASE and
the patch applies without any problems. so your revision of both files isn't
up to date.

please also keep in mind that this patch was made for 8-CURRENT. i don't think
it's been tested under 7 so far.

cheers.
alex