Disabled USB ports after suspend/resume

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Mon Feb 23 00:13:35 PST 2009

Hi,

I think it might be a problem that the explore thread is running at the same
time we are doing a resume on the hardware.

What happens if you run:

usbconfig -u xxx -a yyy set_config 0

On one of the root HUBs ? Do the devices re-appear ?

And if you replug the device? Does it re-appear?

What you can try is to run the "detach()" instead of "suspend()"
and "attach()" instead of "resume()" for ehci/ohci/uhci. See
sys/dev/usb2/controller . Right now we are moving around the files, else I
could have sent you a patch.

--HPS