[patch] zfs livelock and thread priorities

Artem Belevich fbsdlist at src.cx
Tue Apr 28 18:11:57 UTC 2009

Ben,

My system had eventually deadlocked overnight, though it took much
longer than before to reach that point.

In the end I've got many many processes sleeping in zio_wait with no
disk activity whatsoever.
I'm not sure if that's the same issue or not.

Here are stack traces for all processes -- http://pastebin.com/f364e1452
I've got the core saved, so if you want me to dig out some more info,
let me know if/how I could help.

--Artem