Is Channel Estimation or Channel Impulse Response information accessible from Atheros HAL

Jin YunYe yunyejin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:06:30 UTC 2009

Dear all

I am doing a research project in which I need to retrieve some
physical layer signal parameters from the wireless adapter/wireless
router.

Specifically, I want to get the receiver Channel Estimation
information or Channel Impulse Response from the receiver hardware.
Therefore, I would like to ask whether there are any API functions or
system calls in the HAL that I can use to get these information?

Thanks a lot!

YY